Please note our online ordering website is now live. It can be found at https://www.toasttab.com/glow/.
1. Please be patient and flexible. We will adjust as the new normal unfolds itself.
2. Please read the delivery and safety protocols below. Please note minimum and maximums for orders as well.
3. Orders can only be placed on the day and before 4pm. Delivery beginning tomorrow will only be in the immediate area surrounding GLOW and take place only between 4pm and 6pm. Likewise, you will need to be at the delivery location at all times during that 2 hour window. Kind of like when you are waiting for the cable/electric/appliance repair guy/gal.
4. Please contact us with any questions via email at email@example.com. That is the best way to reach us.
Thank you so much for your support - please take care.
-Karey Swartwout, Owner GLOW
1. SAFETY: We are closely monitoring our supply chain and disinfecting at every point according to CDC and WHO requirements. ALL deliveries to GLOW are disinfected before entering the premises and kitchen, including wipe down of boxes and sanitizing of all fresh produce. Regular sanitizing of all components of the delivery process from our thermal catering boxes to our delivery vehicles will be done at frequent intervals throughout the day. We are limiting our staff to myself, and our kitchen staff (Ricardo and Greg). No one else is allowed inside the restaurant, including vendors/delivery workers. We are also monitoring and limiting our contact with others in the community as well. We are monitoring for any symptoms daily, including temperature. Please remember no symptoms are required to have ANY virus.
2. ORDERS: We will only be accepting orders online at this time. Minimum order for delivery is $50 and maximum is $400 to ensure availability for others. There is no charge for delivery. We will not accept multiple orders to the same address on the same day. Our menu is limited to only HOT items as that is deemed safest at this time. Our delivery menu is based on availability. We will not be delivering any utensils or napkins to ensure safety. Please provide your own. Online order cut-off time is 4pm sharp. Please keep special requests to an absolute minimum. Please also transfer the foods to your own dishes on arrival and throw away our disposables and then wash your hands before consumption, as a precaution.
3. DELIVERY: Delivery will take place ONLY between the hours of 4pm until 6pm. To start, we will only be delivering to the immediate area surrounding GLOW. Only Ricardo and Greg will be making deliveries. When ordering online, you will be asked to add additional delivery instructions so we know where to leave your items. Please keep this simple, like the porch. You will receive a text/email when our driver is nearby. When your delivery arrives we will place your order outside your door. Our driver will then return to their vehicle and wait for you to collect it, to maintain a minimum of 6 feet distance. You will be asked to text a confirmation that the delivery has been received. We will be disinfecting ourselves and our vehicles all the way between.
4. PAYMENT: All payment will be done online including gratuity. No cash is to be exchanged at any time.