Top Five Things to Do in Rockport-Fulton this Spring!
Spring on the Texas Coast is a special time of year, and these are just a few of the many amazing things going on around Rockport-Fulton!
1. Rockport Spring Art Fair | April 17-18. Support local artists in our beloved art community. Enjoy leisurely shopping, artist demonstrations and even local coastal jewelry, like these gorgeous silver oyster earrings from Rockport artisan Danya Heck! rockportartcenter.com
2. Taste of Rockport-Fulton | Month of April. Show your love for local businesses and RFHS students! Simply order food from GLOW (like our new delicious new Sesame Ahi Tuna dish) and any of the participating eateries, donate to the Rockport Rotary Scholarship Fund and enter to win amazing prizes. More info at tinyurl.com/4a6f7pxj
3. Rockport-Fulton Earth Week | April 19-24. Grab your friends and family and join us for a week of fun focused on the environmental issues that our community and the world faces. Keep Aransas County Beautiful will be planting native plants in the mulched garden areas at Connie Hagar Cottage Sanctuary. tinyurl.com/2pannyd6 tinyurl.com/npnnmf53
4. Rockport Yacht Club Nautical Flea Market | May 1-2. This annual market held at Rockport Harbor features vendors selling nautical-themed treasures including books and art, fishing gear, and other goods. Have a bunch of nautical gear? You can even rent a booth and sell your maritime goods! rockportyachtclub.org
5. Babes on the Bay | May 14-15. Babes on the Bay is an annual all-women’s fishing tournament hosted and run by CCA Texas Aransas Bay. It's the largest one-day women angler fishing tournament in the country, with live bands, vendor booths, and educational outreach. Come on out and enjoy the fun! babesonthebay.com