GLOW | Rockport, Texas
MEMORIAL WEEKEND MENU
With Memorial Weekend and summer entertaining just around the corner, we are planning a very special pre-order menu for porch pickup. Please place orders a day or two in advance, if possible at toasttab.com/glow. We will be closed Monday 5/25.
Thank you for your support!
South Texas Seafood Roast
Panko Fried Grouper and Shrimp
Garlic Lime Grilled Chicken
Grilled Market Catch
Crispy Panko Fried Chicken Tenders
Roast Beef Petite Filet with Horseradish Cream
Texas Shrimp Cocktail
Crab and Shrimp Cakes
Salt and Pepper Crispy Quail
Prosciutto wrapped Melon with Basil
SALADS, SOUPS & SIDES
Cowboy Caviar Salad
Watermelon Arugula Salad with Feta
Roast Turkey + Lime Tortilla Soup
Rockport Seafood Chowder
Macaroni and Cheese
Truffled Mashed Potatoes
Balsamic Bacon Brussels Sprouts
Herbed Linguini Pasta
Mixed Seasonal Vegetables
Cilantro Lime Rice
Henry's Queso/House Fried Corn Tortilla Chips
Smoked Salmon Spread
Chicken Liver Pâté (Terrine de Foies de Volaille)
Grilled Chicken Salad
GLOW Cocktail Sauce
GLOW Tartar Sauce
Dark Chocolate Lavender Sea Salt Brownie
Bread Pudding with Banana Pecan Rum Sauce
Chocolate Pot with Chantilly Cream
Lemon Pound Cake Loaf with Raspberry Coulis
(All orders must be placed at least one day in advance, please.)
Dear GLOW Friends and Family,
We want to give you an update on how we plan to serve you over the coming weeks.
Despite being given the OK to reopen in-house dining on May 1st, our team has decided to wait given the uncertainty. Please note we have continued paying and retraining all of our staff since transitioning to a market/food & wine takeout service over six weeks ago. This has allowed our team to stay safe and employed.
We will continue to offer your favorite comfort foods, market products, wines and cocktail packs via our contact-free porch pickups. Because of you, we are also able to continue serving hot meals to our local first responders as well as vulnerable students and their families. Thank you.
We are so grateful for your messages of support and frequent orders. We will continue to update you as the situation develops. These are stressful and trying times for all of us, but together we can get through this.
Stay tuned for our upcoming Mother's Day specials and Picnic Packages for porch pickup/delivery, coming soon!
Love, All of us at GLOW
HOW TO ORDER ONLINE FROM GLOW
1. Visit toasttab.com/GLOW to place an order.
2. For porch pickups, we will confirm your arrival and place your order on our porch for you to collect.
3. When you order online, please leave gratuity as that really helps us keep staff employed.
5. Do not hesitate to email us at anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Buy a Hot Meal for a local EMS worker
Rockport-Fulton doesn't have a hospital. Help us continue to feed our local EMS at Code 3 Urgent Care and Allegiance Ambulance with weekly healthy comfort food. Please considering adding one (or more!) hot meals to your next order. ORDER HERE. You can also order these separately and we will know where to deliver. Thank you for helping us to support those in the front lines. #stayhome #hunkerdown #StoptheSpreadTexas
If you want to help from a distance/out of town/or as standalone orders, you can order these meals by putting "1815 Broadway, Rockport, TX 78382" in the delivery address. Please disregard where it asks for a delivery time. If you have any questions email us at email@example.com and we can walk you through. Thank you!
GLOW PRECAUTIONS (3/15/2020)
1. SAFETY: We are closely monitoring our supply chain and disinfecting at every point according to CDC and WHO requirements. ALL deliveries to GLOW are disinfected before entering the premises and kitchen, including wipe down of boxes and sanitizing of all fresh produce. Regular sanitizing of all components of the takeout process is done at frequent intervals throughout the day. Only Glow staff are allowed inside the restaurant, including vendors/delivery workers. We are also monitoring and limiting our contact with others in the community as well. We are monitoring for any symptoms daily, including temperature. Please remember no symptoms are required to have ANY virus.
2. ORDERS: We are accepting orders online, via email, and phone. However, we can only guarantee online orders at this time based on availability. Our menu is based on availability. We will not be delivering any utensils or napkins to ensure safety. Please provide your own. Please keep special requests to a minimum. Please also transfer the foods to your own dishes on arrival and throw away our disposables and then wash your hands before consumption, as a precaution.
3. PAYMENT: All payment will be done online including gratuity. Please leave gratuity. We have continued paying staff since transitioning to takeout only and your gratuity helps. No cash is to be exchanged at any time.
-Karey Swartwout, Owner/GLOW
In House Dining Temporarily Halted
3/15/2020 GLOW is rooted in the principles of commitment and responsibility, and that remains so as we head into this challenging time. With growing concerns over the rapidly evolving COVID-19, we have made the decision today to temporarily close in house dining at GLOW as a safety precaution for our staff and customers. We will be paying all waitstaff and kitchen staff reduced wages for as long as possible during this time. We are determined to get back to doing what we love as soon as it is safe to do so.
How can you help a small business survive, especially one that recently recovered from Hurricane Harvey? Please order GLOW gift certificates.
Please be safe and take care of each other. We can't wait to welcome you back.
3/09/2020 We care about our staff and patrons' safety. That's why earlier this week we removed half of our bar and dining room seating to allow for more "social distance" and alerted staff on WHO and CDC criteria for sanitizing methods (which we already had in place). We also have a wide open porch overlooking Little Bay with coastal air and lots of lawn to spread out on. If you prefer your food to-go or delivered, just let us know. We will continue to monitor the situation and update as to any changes. We got through Hurricane Harvey. We will get through this, together.