We only offer CONTACT-FREE delivery for the safety of our customers and staff.
Please order GLOW Gift Certificates to support our team.
[IMPORTANT: See below on how to order online from GLOW or click here.]
PRE-ORDER YOUR GLOW EASTER SPECIAL
Pre-Order your Heat & Serve Easter Meal
We are offering pre-orders until April 9th on our Easter Special now! Meals will be delivered chilled with reheating instructions for you to serve whenever you want on Easter Weekend.
Add your favorites (like our carrot cake!)
To order, simply DM, email or call and we will get back to you with confirmation. You can also order online anytime until 4/9 to reserve your Easter Meal. We are offering No-Contact Porch Pickups and Deliveries on Saturday 4/11 from 4pm-7pm and Sunday 4/12 from 11am-1pm. Specify “Porch Pickup” if you prefer to pick yours up, and we will get back to you to coordinate timings.
(serves 4-6 people $89)
Half Boneless Honey-Glazed Ham
Whipped Buttery Marbled Potatoes
Parsley Cream Gravy
Sautéed Seasonal and Local Farm Vegetables
House Made Brioche Rolls
EASTER ADD ONS
Rosemary Roasted Turkey Breast (2 lb) $23
Asparagus Parmesan Egg Frittata $18
Crab and Shrimp Cakes with Caper Tartar Sauce (12x) $22
Carrot Cake with Mascarpone Cream Cheese Icing (serves 6x) $21
Peeptini Cocktail Set-Up $28
(includes Peeptini cranberry orange mix, pastel sugar mix for glass, peeps and a bottle of champagne)
GLOW MARKET | Grocery Care Package
NEW! We now offer a Market with Pantry items you can add to your next order for contact-free delivery! Need coffee? Our friends over at Rockport Coffee Company made this beautiful bistro blend for us, so you can support local while enjoying your cup of GLOW joe!
Also, as a service to our patrons and community, we are offering free delivery of the following items in addition to our regular menu. If you need other items that you don’t see here, please don’t hesitate to let us know and we will do our best to get them for you.
Hopefully this will minimize your stress and give you peace of mind in these challenging times.
Love, The GLOW Team
1x Quart Heavy Whipping Cream
(just add water if you want to make it into milk!)
1 lb Unsalted Butter
1x Dozen Eggs
1x Baguette Bread
1 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
(for all those sweet tooths out there!)
1 lb Golden Potatoes
1 lb Mixed Prepped Vegetables
(includes seasonal vegetables from local Ilfrey Farm)
1/2 lb Linguini Pasta
1/2 lb Enriched Longrain Rice
1x Toilet Paper Roll
1x Package Multi-fold Paper towels
St. Joe's Sea Salt from GLOW
Buy a Hot Meal for a local EMS worker
Rockport-Fulton doesn't have a hospital. Help us continue to feed our local EMS at Code 3 Urgent Care and Allegiance Ambulance with weekly healthy comfort food. Please considering adding one (or more!) hot meals to your next order. ORDER HERE. You can also order these separately and we will know where to deliver. Thank you for helping us to support those in the front lines. #stayhome #hunkerdown #StoptheSpreadTexas
If you want to help from a distance/out of town/or as standalone orders, you can order these meals by putting "1815 Broadway, Rockport, TX 78382" in the delivery address. Please disregard where it asks for a delivery time. If you have any questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can walk you through. Thank you!
HOW TO ORDER ONLINE FROM GLOW
1. Visit toasttab.com/GLOW to place an order. Online ordering is only available on the day until 6pm. This allows us time to get orders organized and prepared for contact-free delivery. (Why contact-free delivery? Click here.)
2. Delivery is only between 5pm and 7pm. That means your order will arrive sometime between those hours, sort of like the appliance repair company. We cannot promise a specific time for delivery. We deliver throughout Rockport-Fulton. If you have any issues or need help, please let us know. We are here to help.
3. When you order online, please disregard where it says to pick a delivery time. You will place an order without selecting a time, It will also default to "delivery in a moment" or "asap'. Disregard that, too. Just move forward and place the order. Please leave gratuity. We are continuing to pay staff over the coming weeks and your gratuity helps. Questions? Email us.
4. We will deliver your order to your porch and wait for you in our vehicle to pick it up off your doorstep. This keeps you safe as well as our staff. We are requiring delivery to maintain at least 6 feet difference, so please do not approach the driver.
5. Do not hesitate to email us at anytime at email@example.com. Do not call the restaurant if urgent - email us instead. You can also send us a private message on our Instagram or Facebook pages.
FAMILY MEALS NOW AVAILABLE
GLOW Family Meals now available with our contact-free delivery service! Just let us know if you prefer white or red wine when ordering online at toasttab.com/GLOW. Delivery to your doorstep between 5pm and 7pm daily.
Please support your local restaurants and just keep rowing, Rockport! - xo The GLOW Team
GLOW Family Meal
Feeds 4-5 people plus a bottle of wine, delivered. $72
Offering delicious comfort food and a bottle of wine on your doorstep. Wine will be selected from our list, just let us know if you prefer white or red wine. Menu based on availability and lots of veggies (just like mom said!).
Grilled Lemon Rosemary Chicken
marbled potatoes and seasonal vegetables
Crispy Panko Fried Chicken
with peppered cream gravy, marbled potatoes and seasonal vegetables
Mom’s Shrimp with mushrooms and cream
marbled potatoes and seasonal vegetables
buttered linguini pasta and seasonal vegetables
FOOD, WINE & SPIRITS DELIVERY IS LIVE!
3/16/2020 We are now offering CONTACT-FREE DELIVERY of food, wine and spirits. The online delivery website can be found here toasttab.com/GLOW. Please disregard where it says delivery at a moments' notice, etc. Delivery is ONLY between the hours of 4pm to 6pm. Wine & Spirits must be ordered with food, alcohol cannot be ordered alone (21 and up).
Many have asked why Glow isn't offering takeaway or curbside delivery right now. In order to help the most vulnerable in our community as well as the brave EMS/doctors/healthcare workers, fire and police departments, we feel it's necessary to do everything possible to stem the spread. That's why we can't have folks coming to Glow to pick up food - it's too risky. We researched food delivery practices in places where the virus is slowing down. Likewise, we only offer contact-free delivery with strict safety procedures.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you again for your support. - The GLOW Team
GLOW PRECAUTIONS | NO-CONTACT/CONTACT-FREE DELIVERY (3/15/2020)
1. SAFETY: We are closely monitoring our supply chain and disinfecting at every point according to CDC and WHO requirements. ALL deliveries to GLOW are disinfected before entering the premises and kitchen, including wipe down of boxes and sanitizing of all fresh produce. Regular sanitizing of all components of the delivery process from our thermal catering boxes to our delivery vehicles will be done at frequent intervals throughout the day. We are limiting our staff to myself, and our kitchen staff (Ricardo and Greg). No one else is allowed inside the restaurant, including vendors/delivery workers. We are also monitoring and limiting our contact with others in the community as well. We are monitoring for any symptoms daily, including temperature. Please remember no symptoms are required to have ANY virus.
2. ORDERS: We are accepting orders online, via email, and phone. However, we can only guarantee online orders at this time based on availability. Minimum order for delivery is $50. There is no charge for delivery. Our delivery menu is based on availability. We will not be delivering any utensils or napkins to ensure safety. Please provide your own. Online order cut-off time is 6pm. Please keep special requests to a minimum. Please also transfer the foods to your own dishes on arrival and throw away our disposables and then wash your hands before consumption, as a precaution.
3. DELIVERY: Delivery will take place ONLY between the hours of 5pm until 7pm. If we don't deliver to your area, send us an email to let us know. Only Ricardo and Greg will be making deliveries. When ordering online, you will be asked to add additional delivery instructions so we know where to leave your items. Please keep this simple, like the porch. You will receive a text/email when our driver is nearby. When your delivery arrives we will place your order outside your door. Our driver will then return to their vehicle and wait for you to collect it, to maintain a minimum of 6 feet distance. You will be asked to text a confirmation that the delivery has been received. We will be disinfecting ourselves and our vehicles all the way between.
4. PAYMENT: All payment will be done online including gratuity. Please leave gratuity. We are continuing to pay staff over the coming weeks and your gratuity helps. No cash is to be exchanged at any time.
-Karey Swartwout, Owner/GLOW
In House Dining Temporarily Halted
3/15/2020 GLOW is rooted in the principles of commitment and responsibility, and that remains so as we head into this challenging time. With growing concerns over the rapidly evolving COVID-19, we have made the decision today to temporarily close in house dining at GLOW as a safety precaution for our staff and customers. We will be paying all waitstaff and kitchen staff reduced wages for as long as possible during this time. We are determined to get back to doing what we love as soon as it is safe to do so.
How can you help a small business survive, especially one that recently recovered from Hurricane Harvey? Please order GLOW gift certificates.
Please be safe and take care of each other. We can't wait to welcome you back.
3/09/2020 We care about our staff and patrons' safety. That's why earlier this week we removed half of our bar and dining room seating to allow for more "social distance" and alerted staff on WHO and CDC criteria for sanitizing methods (which we already had in place). We also have a wide open porch overlooking Little Bay with coastal air and lots of lawn to spread out on. If you prefer your food to-go or delivered, just let us know. We will continue to monitor the situation and update as to any changes. We got through Hurricane Harvey. We will get through this, together.